Links to Worthwhile Resources
More help from around the web for you and your dog.
- Looking for a great vet? Barkers Anonymous recommends Centinela Animal Hospital. Dr. Richard Palmquist is awesome! The practice offers both Eastern and Western Medicine.
- Learn more why about vaccination protocols are so important and how not to over vaccinate your pet. Take a look at what Dr. Jean Dodds has to say. Dr. Dodds also runs a Grey Hound rescue that supports Hemopet’s blood bank. The blood bank saves many lives and is always in need of support. Adopt, learn, or donate, you can’t go wrong with learning more about Dr. Dodds! She is a world leader in pet health.
- Are you looking for a local shop for your pets needs? Rosie Bunny Bean offers the best selection of curated food and supplies for your pet.
- Essential oils are a great addition to training. Essential oils like lavender have great stress reducing abilities. It is important to purchase high quality oils, that’s why I recommend Young Living.
- If you enjoy being a dog nerd like we do, check out the publication Dog’s Naturally! It offers many articles on holistic health for your pet! Healthy supplements and infomation about feeding raw can be found here!
- Another amazing resource is The Whole Dog Journal!
- Want to cook for your dog? Make your own Raw Food? These books are the best available and will help you along the way! Watch the health of your dog skyrocket!
Organizations We Believe in Supporting
The American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation (AHVMF) is a nonprofit working to shine a light on integrative and holistic veterinary care through funding humane, clinical research, supporting education of veterinary students and professional schools. Find out more at www.AHVMF.org. Follow them at AHVMF on Facebook.